Folk remedies for treatment of diarrhoea, diet.
consult your doctor for diarrhea treatment in case the symptoms are serious.Quick medical help is also needed in case of diarrhea in infants and young children. Treatment of diarrhea will depend on the reasons for the Treatment of diarrhea may also involve treatment of the underlying disorder, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis or infections.
There are also some popular ways of treating diarrhoea. Some common home remedies for diarrhea include:
• Herbs such as chamomile, thyme, known to help relief from diarrhea. You can use them in tincture form or as a tea and infusions or decoctions.
• Turmeric helps to destroy the bacteria and so helps cure infections.Add one teaspoon of turmeric to warm water and drink.
• To treat dehydration caused by diarrhea. add a little salt in the pumpkin juice and drink.
• To reduce abdominal cramps arising from diarrhea, you can use this home remedy. mix half a teaspoon of lemon juice and ginger juice, and ground black pepper. Consume the mixture three times a day.
• The gooseberry serves as an effective diarrhea treatment. Add a pinch of salt in half a teaspoon of gooseberry powder and consume after meals.
• Puree the Apple, as you know, is useful for those who suffer from diarrhea.
• Black tea contains portniaguine substances that help alleviate inflammation and infection in the intestine and you can use this home remedy. You can add a little sugar to the tea since it helps to enhance the absorption of water and sodium.
• Blackberries also contain tannins that help in treating diarrhoea. There is this folk remedy: Add some dried leaves of BlackBerry to boiling water, infuse for about ten minutes, and then filtered. Drink about three cups of this tea per day. You can also boil fresh BlackBerry leaves in water and drink the solution.
• Oil from the seeds of black cumin is known to aid in treating diarrhoea. Add one teaspoon of black cumin oil in a Cup of yogurt and consume twice daily.
• To reduce pain and cramps, soak a small towel in warm water and put it on her stomach. The heat will help to relieve cramps and muscle spasms.
However, it should be remembered that, although many of these tools can help reduce the discomfort of diarrhea and hasten recovery, not all of them will be equally effective in all situations and for everyone.
Your diet, of course, has a direct effect on the outcome of the condition, and it would be absolutely necessary to adhere strictly to the dietary recommendations given to you by your doctor. You can also incorporate some of these tips to help with the restoration:
• Diarrhea can be alleviated by following a diet consisting of foods such as ginger, garlic, cumin, fennel and bananas.
• Drink fruit juices, such as orange and pomegranate.
• Doctors usually recommend eating bananas, rice, toast, yoghurt, tea and applesauce during attacks of diarrhea. These foods help to regulate bowel movements by making stools firmer.A diet consisting mostly of these foods, until the symptoms subside. You can then slowly introduce foods such as rice, cereals, crackers, baked fish and steamed vegetables.
• Consume foods that contain probiotics, such as yogurt and cheese.
• Avoid foods high in sugars, spices and oil. You should also avoid those foods that are difficult to digest.
• Avoid foods high in fiber, since it is hard for the stomach to digest them properly.
Important! Before use, do not forget to consult your doctor.