Treatment of diseases and symptoms:
1) NERVOUS SYSTEM: anxiety, excitement, nerves, stress, spasms in various parts of the body, headaches, high blood pressure, conflict situations, fatigue, impaired nocturnal sleep, depressed mood, problem situations in the family or at work.
2) HEADACHES: recurrent headaches of varying intensity, up to very strong, with the capture of different parts of the face and head, with nausea, sometimes with vomiting, with feeling of weakness in the body, decreased performance, lasting in the form of spasm from several hours to several days, periodically recurring with the frequency from several times a week several times a month.
3) the INTESTINES. chronic constipation, flatulence, bloating, indigestion, cramps and discomfort in the stomach and intestines.
4) INCREASING SUGAR. incipient diabetes mellitus, diabetes mellitus with experience (ainsley), diabetes with high sugar numbers, diabetes combined with other diseases.
5) THE PRESSURE INCREASE. periodic increase of arterial pressure, the initial stage of pressure, essential hypertension, hypertension with experience frequent exacerbations of hypertension.